Pyramex I-Force Features:
- Sporty, Lightweight Design Eliminates The Bulkiness And Weight Of A Goggle.
- Quick Release Interchangeable Temples And An Elastic Strap.
- Indirect Vented Foam Carriage Provides Maximum Dust Protection, As Well As A Sufficient Airflow Outlet For Heat.
- The Thermal System Provides Anti-Fog Protection In The Worst Weather Conditions Or Extreme-Temperature Working Environments.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1
- Meets MCEP GL-PD 10-12 Ballistic Standards.
- Meets CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 Standards
- CE EN166 Certified
Gray Lens: Commonly used in outdoor applications. Offers protection from excessive glare.H2X Anti-fog Coating:
- H2X provides anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-static protection
- Even after repeated cleanings, H2X will continue to be effective because, the coating is bonded to the lenses
- The H2X anti-fog coating is made from non-hazardous environmental components
- Coating is waterproof with excellent scratch resistance
- H2X passes ANSI Z87.1 standards and Canadian certification CAN/CSA Z94.3