The Propper® Tecasafe® Wildland Shirt is certified for use by the USDA Forest Service, delivers excellent arc flash and flash fire protection, and does so in a comfortable, lightweight and affordable fabric. Its inherent FR protection will never wash out or wear off and is hypoallergenic due to the exclusion of chemical finishes and coatings.
- 5.8 oz Tecasafe® Plus 580 fabric that resists melting, dripping or burning
- Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977
- 3” Stand up collar with hook and loop strap
- Inherent heat and flame resistance
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
Tecasafe® Plus 580 fabric is a soft and breathable fabric that retains excellent color and appearance after continual industrial laundering.